Online registration is now closed
Registration desk will be open and located at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre as follows:
|Monday, September 12||07:15 – 19:30|
|Tuesday, September 13||07:15 – 18:30|
|Wednesday, September 14||07:30-18:00|
|Thursday, September 15||07:30-17:30|
|Friday, September 16||07:30-16:30|
REGISTRATION FEES ( IN GBP)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Thursday, June 9, 2016 - Wednesday, August 31, 2016
|Onsite from Thursday, September 1, 2016|
|Full Participant – EACMFS Member *|| 530|| 630|| 700|
|Full Participant – Non Member|| 630|| 720|| 800|
|Trainee – EACMFS Member *|| 250|| 300|| 350|
|Trainee – Non Member**||320|| 370|| 400|
|BAOMS Member Rate for September 13, 2016 only***|
|BAOMS Trainee Member Rate for September 13, 2016 only***|| 100|
|BAOMS Non Member Rate for September 13, 2016 only***|
Please note, Onsite Daily registration will be 275 GBP
|Daily Registration Vaild from September 1,2016 ||200|
* EACMFS members: Registration is possible only once your current membership is confirmed by EACMFS
** Trainees Non members: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the Online registration. Please send an official letter of the institution (PDF format) originally stamped and signed by the head of the department and confirming this status
*** BAOMS members/BAOMS non-members: One day registration is possible for the BAOMS/EACMFS Joint Symposium on Tuesday 13th September .
Please note that BAOMS members are not eligible to register as members for the full congress unless also an EACMFS member
*Space is limited and is on
a first come, first served basis.
Please note, Onsite registration for Masterclasses
will be 50 GBP
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions (except Masterclasses)
- Printed material of the Congress
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony, Presidential Reception and Closing Ceremony
- Coffee breaks and Lunches as indicated in the timetable
- Certificate of Attendance
- Fees for daily participants include the above entitlements for the day of registration only.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR TRAINEES ALSO INCLUDE:
- Participation in the John Lowry Education Session on Monday, 12 September 2016
- Admission to the Trainees Party on Monday, 12 September 2016
REGISTRATION FEES FOR BAOMS MEMBER / BAOMS NON MEMBER INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions (except Masterclasses) on 13/09/2016 only
- Printed material of the Congress
- Access to the Exhibition Area on 13/09/2016 only
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Presidential Reception
- Coffee breaks and Lunches as indicated in the timetable on 13/09/2016 only
Payment of registration fees (in GBP) can be made as follows:
- By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank transfer: Please make drafts payable to: (Additional 30 GBP commission is required)
Pease make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EACMFS 2016 Congress, London (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-781
IBAN No: CH34 0483 5069 3980 5278 1
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 GBP) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cancellations received up and including June 8, 2016 – full refund
- Cancellations received between June 9, 2016 to August 31, 2016 – 50% will be refunded.
- From September 1, 2016 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
EACMFS 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 ext. 11
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140